Bulgari DIVAS’ DREAM openwork necklace with 18 kt rose gold chain set with diamonds and 18 kt rose gold pendant with a red ruby and set with pavé diamonds. Model reference:354366.
Whether you are looking for a gift for a loved one or you just want to know the size that fits you best, welcome to our guide. We look forward to assisting you in determining the correct ring size.
CHOOSING A RING BY MEASURING YOUR FINGER
Measure your finger at the end of the day. Do not measure your finger when it is hot or cold.
Remember that the two hands differ slightly in size; a ring worn on a finger of the left hand will not be a perfect fit for the same finger on the right hand. Make sure that the chosen size leaves enough room for the ring to pass easily along the entire length of the finger.
To measure your finger, you can use a tape measure. Measure the circumference of your finger in mm. This measurement corresponds to the size of the ring.
If you are hesitating between two sizes, choose the larger size. Please note that the style of the ring will also affect the choice of size: a large ring is made to be worn more loosely than a smaller model.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR RING SIZE
To determine your size, we strongly advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
- Using a length of string or ribbon, wrap it around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. We recommend selecting a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- With a pen, mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- Choose the closest measurement to the chart above to identify your ring size.
- The sizer must fit snugly to produce an accurate size.
- Finger size can change depending on the time of day and weather; for the most accurate measurement, measure your finger across multiple times of day, and on multiple different days to compare.
- Avoid measuring your fingers when they are cold or wet, as they will be at their smallest.
YOU WANT TO BUY A GIFT
The size of the ring may vary slightly depending on the style of the ring. Therefore, if the ring is intended to be a gift, borrow one of the recipient’s rings with a similar width as the ring you want to purchase but no wider than 3mm and use the Sizing Guide below.
If your ring appears to be between two sizes, Cartier recommends choosing the larger size.
And remember that the average size is 52 to 53.
BRACELET SIZE GUIDE
CHOOSING A BRACELET SIZE USING ANOTHER BRACELET
Find a bracelet that fits you correctly. Set it down flat. Measure with a ruler the length from the top of the clasp to the end of the bracelet. Make a note of the measurement. Order your Cartier bracelet in a size as close as possible to this measurement.
CHOOSING A BRACELET SIZE BY MEASURING YOUR WRIST
Ways to measure your wrist:
Use a tape measure. Wrap the tape measure around the wrist on which you plan to wear your Cartier bracelet. Make a note of the number at the point where the tape meets the 0. To ensure the bracelet fits comfortably, add 1.5 cm. You can then add or subtract centimetres according to whether you prefer a loose, exact or tight fit. Download and print the Coral Wrist Sizer. Before printing, make sure the “Page scaling” option is set to “None” in the dialogue box. The Coral Wrist Sizer must be printed on full-size A4 paper. Follow the instructions and make a note of your wrist size.
SIZING GUIDE BRACELETS:
HOW TO USE THE CARTIER WRIST SIZER
- Cut out the paper Wrist Sizer and follow the instructions below.
- Make sure that the numbers are on the outside of the paper Wrist Sizer and insert the pointed end through the opening you have cut at the the other end of the Wrist Sizer where indicated [cut here]. Place your hand through the Wrist Sizer and pull the pointed end until it fits comfortably on your wrist.
- The number that lines up with the edges of the opening is the size of the wrist.
- You can also use a tape measure but if you do not have one, take any small piece of ribbon or cord. Wrap it around your wrist and measure the length against a ruler.
Please note that the Coral Wrist Sizer is an indicative guide only and therefore may not be an exact measure.
CHOOSING A NECKLACE SIZE
Use the Coral Necklace Sizer to determine the right size for your necklace. The size will depend on the model of necklace and your preferred fit.