Necklace is comprised of multiple strands of rose, white, and yellow gold chain
Cartier Trinity Strand Necklace 18K Tri-Colored Rose Yellow White Gold
Love. Fidelity. Friendship. Conceived by Louis Cartier in 1924, the Trinity collection has become a symbol of life’s most paramount relationships. Three intertwined bands in pink, yellow, and white gold. Countless memories, with you for eternity.
- Necklace is comprised of multiple strands of rose, white, and yellow gold chain
- With two 35.0 mm circular stations – designed as intertwined tri-colored gold rings
- Stations suspend additional chain strands in a swagged drapery style
- Completed by a secure pearl style clasp
- Stamped 750 for 18 karat gold
- Numbered and fully signed Cartier
- From the contemporary Trinity de Cartier collection
- Fit Length: 21 inches
- Swagged drapery measures: 6 inches wide and drapes downward 7 1/2 inches
- Total weight: 62.3 grams
- Exciting. Lively. Glitz.
- Metal: Gold,18k Gold,Yellow Gold,Rose Gold,White Gold
- Weight: 62.3 g