A precious echo of the taste of its muse, the Joséphine collection perpetuates this graceful and elegant style that is the characteristic of the Maison Chaumet. An alliance of delicate drawing with flamboyant stones, this collection revisits two hundred and thirty years of expert tradition with contemporary creativity.
- From Chaumet’s Joséphine collection
- Features a 1.6 carat pear-shaped pink sapphire
- Pink sapphires are a colourful alternative to more traditional blue sapphires
- Sapphires are one of the hardest stone after diamonds, making them the most durable of all the coloured gems
- Brilliant-cut white diamonds adorn the band
- In 18-carat rose gold
- Price: Upon request
*Each Coral creation is unique. As a result, size, carat weight and stone qualities can vary slightly from one creation to another.